Diversity and Inclusion Sponsorship for Chaos Conf
We are doing everything we can to make sure Chaos Conf is not only fun, inspiring, and informative but also safe, diverse, and inclusive. We’re happy to announce that we’ve partnered with our friends at the Cloud Native Foundation (CNCF) to offer five diversity and inclusion grants, which includes:
- Full-access Chaos Conf pass
- A $2000 prepaid gift card to help offset the costs related to attending the conference such as travel, lodging, food, and child care
- Invitation to a welcome dinner with Gremlin the evening before the conference
- Swag pack from Gremlin + CNCF
Creating a diverse workforce has tremendous benefits. It empowers companies to better represent the customers they serve, to have a more holistic view of problems, and to have a wider range of experiences to drive innovation. While the tech community at large has been striving to become more diverse and inclusive, we acknowledge there is still a long way to go and will continue to support these efforts.
- Identify as an underrepresented minority working in tech or studying tech
- 18 years old or over to apply
- Able to attend Chaos Conf on September 28th
- Agree to follow our Code of Conduct
- Please apply here by July 31st!
"As organizations build cloud native systems, we view chaos engineering as table stakes to truly build resilient cloud native software. Furthermore, diversity and inclusion are core values to CNCF and we are thrilled to support the first Chaos Conf as a community." -- Chris Aniszczyk, CTO CNCF.
“The generous grant offered by the CNCF will help us ensure that our first conference, and the chaos engineering community more broadly, is accessible to a wider set of people across various backgrounds and perspectives. We know that diverse teams make better decisions and generate better business results, and we will continue to support initiatives that promote diversity and inclusion.” -- Kolton Andrus, CEO Gremlin