We’re excited to announce the first ever Chaos Conference on September 28th at the Alamo Drafthouse in San Francisco. Join us for a full day of Chaos Engineering, good food, and drinks on the house at #ChaosConf2018.
This one day, single track conference will bring together engineers who are all working to build more reliable systems and teams. There will also be plenty of opportunity to connect with other engineers, including a cocktail reception at the Drafthouse’s famous Bear vs. Bull bar.
Adrian has called 2018 the year of Chaos Engineering and we think he’s right. Currently, he is VP of Cloud Architecture Strategy at AWS, but Adrian played a crucial role in developing the cloud ecosystem as Cloud Architect at Netflix and later as a Technology Fellow at Battery Ventures. Prior to this, he held positions as Distinguished Engineer at eBay and Sun Microsystems.
Jessie Frazelle is one of the top container experts on the planet. She’s currently a Software Engineer at Microsoft, and has served as a maintainer of Docker, contributor to Runc, Golang, Kubernetes, and the Linux kernel as well as other projects. Her closing keynote will cover failure testing containers.
We have some of the foremost experts in Chaos Engineering speaking at Chaos Conf 2018. Learn how to break things responsibly and become more proactive about identifying weaknesses within your hybrid infrastructure. If you’ve carried a pager, you don’t want to miss it. Full speaker list here.
- Venue: The Alamo Drafthouse
- Address: 2550 Mission St, San Francisco, CA 94110
- Date & Time: September 28th, 9:00AM - 6:30PM PT
- Official Hashtag: #ChaosConf2018
- Questions: email@example.com
Grab your tickets at chaosconf.io. We’re looking forward to seeing you there!
- Chaos Engineering was conceived as a direct response to the complexity and nondeterministic nature of cloud-based…Eugene WuSolutions Architect
- Today we’re excited to release the advanced features we’ve added to Role Based Access Control, or RBAC, Gremlin’s user…Shannon MooreProduct Manager