Prometheus Team Integration
Gremlin requires the following for a Prometheus integration:
- URL: To be used the authentication step.
- Authorization header: This has to be a GET endpoint or a private network agent. See Gremlin Integration Agent for details on configuring the Gremlin Integration Agent for private networks.
To add a custom integration for a team:
- Go to the Team Settings page and click the Team Integrations tab.
- From the Integrations drop-down, select Prometheus and click Add.
- Enter a name for the integration.
- Enter the URL to be used for authentication.
- If you are using a private network agent, select the Private Network Endpoint check box.
- In the Add Integration section under Authentication and Headers, add the API key or authorization header key pairs in the corresponding boxes. Click Add Value to add additional rows as necessary. If your authentication is open, click the trash can icon to remove the empty header row.
- Click Test Authentication.
- If the authentication passes, click Save.
Now the Prometheus integration is ready for all team members to use for Prometheus Golden Signals.
When you edit a team integration, any headers are shown as obfuscated values for security reasons. If you change the value, you will need to update, test, and save the header.