Start your 30 day free trial.Start for free
Prometheus Health Check
To add a Prometheus Health Check:
- Open the Health Checks page in the Gremlin web app, click + Health Check, then select Prometheus from the Integrations drop-down.
- If Prometheus is already authenticated, go to step 3. Otherwise, continue with these steps:
- In the Prometheus web app, create your basic authentication password.
- In the Gremlin web app under the Authentication section, click + Add Value to add a new key/value pair.
- In the Name text box, enter "Authorization".
- In the Value text box, enter the text "Basic " followed by your basic authentication password.
- Click Authenticate Observability Tool. If the authentication is successful, click Save Authentication.
- In Prometheus, copy the URL of the monitor you want to use.
- Back in the Gremlin web app, paste the URL into the Endpoint URL text box.
- Click Test Health Check. Gremlin will send a test request and validate that it receives a JSON response.
- Gremlin displays a Healthy Response Body Criteria form, where you can enter the JSON path of a specific field and compare its value to an expected value. See the custom Health Check documentation for more guidance.
- Click Save.
No items found.
This is some text inside of a div block.