Welcome to the Gremlin documentation!
New to Gremlin? If you are a free trial user, see our Gremlin Reliability Management (RM) quick start guide for a comprehensive guide on getting started. Alternatively, start at the Getting Started section in the left-hand navigation menu.
If you are looking for documentation specific to Gremlin Fault Injection (FI), see the Fault Injection overview.
How to navigate the documentation
You can use the left-hand menu to browse through topics, or use the search box at the top of the page to search for a specific topic. The documentation site consists of the following sections:
- Getting Started: How to get started using Gremlin, including how to install and deploy the Gremlin Agent.
- Platform: How to use various aspects of the Gremlin platform.
- Reliability Management: How to use the functionality specific to Gremlin Reliability Management (RM).
- Fault Injection: How to use the functionality specific to Gremlin Fault Injection (FI).
- API Reference: Complete documentation on the Gremlin REST API.
- Security: Additional information about Gremlin's security practices.
- Release Notes: Release notes for the Gremlin Agent and platform.
- Resources: Additional resources to help you use Gremlin.