Chaos Engineering Whitepaper
Learn the basics of chaos engineering: discover the tools, tests, and culture needed to create better software and prevent outages and downtime.
Download the Whitepaper
Download the whitepaper to get a primer on Chaos Engineering and learn:
- What is chaos engineering and how to get started.
- How Amazon and Netflix approach Chaos Engineering.
- Benefits of Chaos Engineering, the culture, and popular tools.
- Developer tutorials for Chaos Monkey, and chaos testing frameworks.
- Chaos Monkey alternatives for Kubernetes, Azure, GCP, Docker, Spring Boot and more.
- Practical applications of Chaos Engineering in production.
- Scheduling and automating regular Chaos Experiments.
By breaking systems on purpose with chaos engineering, engineers can find vulnerabilities and address them before they result in downtime and lost revenue.
The Gremlin team has compiled a list of open source chaos solutions for every major infrastructure, so you can run chaos experiments on any system - Azure, Docker, Kubernetes, VMware, OpenStack, Maven, Hadoop, Linux, and more. Download the white paper and start running chaos tests and building better software.